|If you are not looking for the best coilovers for your Supra, then please quit reading and move onto the next option.
However, if you happen to want the best handling, most comfortable coilovers ever made for the Supra - PERIOD - then you can stop looking right now - the search is over.
MVP worked for six years to get KW to make these coilovers a reality for our community. Thanks to years of pushing and begging, and finally an initial group buy in 2008, this world-renowned, record holding brand of coilovers now exist for the MKIV Supra!
- 3 Way Adjustability - Only Coilover Available to Offer This!
- High Speed Compression (Bump): Affects high velocity impacts from apex
curbing, bumps on the track, bumps on the street, etc. Keeps the tires
on the ground so they generate grip and maintains a compliant and stable ride.
- Low Speed Compression (Bump): Affects body roll and weight transfer when
cornering, accelerating, and braking.
- Rebound: Affects body roll through the damping/slowing of the inside shock
from uncompressing. Also affects low speed weight transfer - cornering,
accelerating, braking, etc.
- KW Coilovers are found as original equipment on the world record holder
for the infamous Nurburgring: The Dodge Viper ACR
- Helper Spring - When you lower your Supra you will not be affecting your
ride comfort nor the handling. This feature is found on only a few
coilovers (including HKS and K-Sport)
- Extremely Comfortable - Many coilover companies make you believe you have
to have harsh / stiff (extremely uncomfortable / bouncy) coilovers on your car
to make it handle well. This is 100% absolutely false, and a result of
cheap engineering! With proper engineering, such as found in all KW
coilovers, you can easily have both comfort and world class handling.
These coilovers are the most comfortable available for the Supra.
Front: 685 lb/in
Rear: 515 lb/in