Relaunched with a sleek new housing, the new high performance crimper will compliment your high performance shop, race trailer, or garage.
This crimp machine has been approved to crimp:
- Eaton Aeroquip AQP Racing and StartLite hose in sizes 4 through 16, straight through 120? swivel. The StartLite hose is also qualified in 20 swivel.
- Aeroquip Racing Hose, Teflon* in 3, -4 and -6 sizes, straight through 90°
The performance version of the ET1000 builds on the success of Eaton portable crimp machines by using a 2-piece split half collet assembly in lieu of traditional one-piece die cages. The correct hose assembly crimp diameter is obtained by the use of a spacer ring that controls the stroke length of the cylinder during the crimping operation. This ET1000 may be ordered separately or with one of one of two different power sources: a two-stage hand pump or the Air-Hydraulic pump. The crimper housing has been expanded to allow for a direct mount on the pump to the housing.
- Pusher slides out of position.
- Red power coated housing protects user from moving machinery and provides a sleek, aerodynamic design
- Crimper body has a clear zinc finish to protect against corrosion.
- Utilizes 2-piece collet assemblies.
- Spacer rings control the crimp diameter.
- Qualified to crimp Aeroquips top selling hoses: AQP Stainless Braid, StartLite, and Teflon hoses with Aeroquipa qualified aluminum crimp fittings.
- Sliding pusher allows for easier fitting insertion into the machine.
- Simple positive-stop crimp diameter control system for consistent crimping time after time with no operator adjustments required.
- Easily transported between job sites.
- Versatile power source options. Electricity is required only when using an electric style pump.
- UNIVERSAL NON APPLICATION SPECIFIC