These are harnesses for the use of Haltechs Platinum Sport 1000 and 2000 units.
- The Platinum Sport has full control of fuel and ignition timing.
- Choose your specific vehicle in the dropdown menu and then select the Platinum Sport unit you wish to use.
- Eight cylinder engines are best suited to the Platinum Sport 2000 to retain sequential injection. The Platinum Sport 1000 is suitable if batch injection is acceptable.
- Direct fire eight cylinder engines using any Platinum Sport unit will be converted to wasted spark in the Boomslang harness.
- Six cylinder engines are best suited to the Platinum Sport 2000 to retain sequential injection. The Platinum Sport 1000 is suitable if batch injection and wasted spark is acceptable.
- Four cylinder engines can be operated with any of the available Platinum Sport units and still retain sequential injection and direct fire ignition.
- In most instances, the factory ECU remains in place to control dash gauges, air conditioning, drive-by-wire throttle systems, and other amenities.
- The factory check engine light is controlled by the Platinum Sport if possible, unless otherwise requested.
- Dodge/Hyundai/Kia applications include a mandatory aftermarket 4-channel coil driver wired into the Boomslang harness.
- Fully plug and play. Easy to install. Easy to uninstall.
- We fabricate the sub-harnesses. No cores needed.
- Saves time, hard-wiring costs, and your factory wire harness.
- 2000-2005 MITSUBISHI ECLIPSE V6 w/ Manual Trans