A leader in direct ignition technology, DENSO developed the auto industrys first compact stick-type ignition coil. The space-saving design, since adopted by many of the worlds leading automakers, requires no high-tension ignition cable, fitting neatly into the engines spark plug bore. Along with its stick coil technology, other advanced features pioneered by DENSO include micro-sized driver circuits and diagonal inductive windings. In the development of todays high-tech ignition systems, the automakers and DENSO are full partners.
That same expertise is to put to use on all DENSO ignition coils regardless of their configuration. Each DENSO ignition coil is designed and optimized for its specific application, then continually improved by DENSOs global engineering team for maximum performance. One key to effective combustion in todays low-emission, high-efficiency engines is consistent, high-energy ignition output. DENSO direct ignition coils deliver it.
- Improved coil efficiency reduces the need to generate high voltage
- Driving circuit is integrated into top of coil
- Cylindrical ignition coil eliminate the need for ignition wires
- Small in size, light in weight and easy to install
- Eliminates phantom misfires
- Maximum available voltage under all operating conditions
- 1993-1995 TOYOTA SUPRA L6 3.0 GAS FI T 2JZ-GTE Original Equipment Replacement Part w/ J Engine VIN
- 1996-1998 TOYOTA SUPRA TWIN TURBO L6 3.0 GAS FI T 2JZ-GTE Original Equipment Replacement Part w/ E Engine VIN