For drivers who need something even tougher than a standard StopTech Sport rotor, but are not ready for a big brake kit, StopTech offers cryogenically treated Cryo rotors.
Cryogenic treatment is a one-time stress relief process that involves both cold and heat cycling of the brake rotor. Using a proprietary computer-controlled process over a 24-hour period, the cryo machine gradually cools the rotors down to -300 º F, then gradually brings them up to over +300º F, and finally back to room temperature. This conditioning of the rotor improves its service life, especially in fleet and emergency vehicle applications.
Any new StopTech or Centric Premium 1-piece replacement rotor can by cryogenically treated prior to shipment. Cryo treatment typically adds 5-7 business days for processing.
- 1993-1997 LEXUS GS300 Position: Rear
- 1993-2000 LEXUS LS400 Position: Rear
- 1999-2000 LEXUS SC300 Position: Rear
- 1992-2000 LEXUS SC400 Position: Rear
- 1993-1993 TOYOTA SUPRA BASE Position: Rear Fr 4/93
- 1994-1998 TOYOTA SUPRA BASE Position: Rear