Built-in Bypass For Stock Fuel System:
Allows vehicle to run on stock fuel pump under light loads, reducing wear & tear on both the DFS780 and the stock high-pressure pump.
Clear High-Impact Polycarbonate Sight Glass:
Allows visual inspection of fuel.
Helical Bronze Spur Gears:
Bronze gears more forgiving of contaminants than steel gears. The Helical spur gear design runs quieter than straight cut gears.
Billet 6061-T6 Aluminum Manifold:
Eliminates porosity concerns with cast aluminum.
Marine Grade Motor:
Protected against dust intrusion and powerful water jets.
Plug & Play Installation:
Supplied harness attaches directly to battery and utilizes Deutsch weather-proof connectors. No cutting or modifications of the stock fuel lines required. Vehicle can easily be returned to stock.
Boost Activated Pump Engagement:
Supplied preset boost switch activates pump only under load, reducing wear & tear on both the DFS780 and the stock lift pump.
PEEK Bearing Wear Surfaces:
The DFS780 spur gears ride on PEEK (Polyether Ether Ketone) bearing surfaces to reduce both noise and wear.
Contoured CNC Machining Of Manifold Passages:
Enhances flow through the manifold to reduce pressure drop due to flow restrictions.
Direct Bolt-on Steel Mounting Bracket:
Heavy duty bracket mounts to the frame and utilizes existing hole to secure.
Fuel Pressure Gauge Port:
1/8 NPT port allows customer to attach an external pressure gauge to monitor fuel pressure.
O.E Quality Viton Seals:
Compatible with diesel and biodiesel fuels.
Note: This system is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for sale in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.
- 2005-2007 DODGE RAM 2500 LARAMIE L6 5.9
- 2006-2007 DODGE RAM 2500 SLT L6 5.9
- 2006-2007 DODGE RAM 2500 SPORT L6 5.9
- 2006-2007 DODGE RAM 2500 TRX4 L6 5.9
- 2006-2009 DODGE RAM 2500 ST L6 5.9
- 2007-2010 DODGE RAM 2500 LARAMIE L6 6.7
- 2007-2010 DODGE RAM 2500 SLT L6 6.7
- 2007-2010 DODGE RAM 2500 ST L6 6.7
- 2008-2010 DODGE RAM 2500 SXT L6 6.7
- 2010-2010 DODGE RAM 2500 TRX L6 6.7
- 2005-2009 DODGE RAM 3500 L6 5.9
- 2007-2010 DODGE RAM 3500 L6 6.7