aFe Control is proud to release the PFADT Series, Poly Control Arm Bushing Kit, for the C6 Z06Corvette. OE factory bushings are known to deflect more than a ¼ inch in turns which equates to almost 1 degree of lost camber and unpredictable handling. The aFe Control Poly Control Arm Bushing Kit, will solve this, by virtually eliminating bushing deflection, while still maintaining a quiet, comfortable ride, suitable for street use. The kit includes, lightweight, hard anodized 6061 T6 aluminum sleeves, specially grooved, graphite impregnated bushings, snap rings, and all hardware necessary for a complete installation. You will appreciate the 2 piece design allowing for a much easier installation, than 1 piece designs. The aFe Control kit even includes rear, lower shock mounts, setting it apart from the competition.
- Reduces bushing deflection, improving handling, and offering a comfortable ride suitable for both track, and street use.
- 6061 Hard Anodized T6 Aluminum, combined with a micro-porous surface for excellent grease retention.
- Specially grooved, graphite impregnated polyurethane bushings for superior grease retention, and quiet operation.
- Snap ring and plate system adds strength and stiffness to front upper control arms and eliminates bushing failure
- 1997-2005 CHEVROLET CORVETTE
- 2001-2013 CHEVROLET CORVETTE BASE
- 2003-2003 CHEVROLET CORVETTE 50TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION
- 2003-2003 CHEVROLET CORVETTE 50TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION PACE CAR
- 2008-2008 CHEVROLET CORVETTE 427 LIMITED EDITION Z06
- 2010-2013 CHEVROLET CORVETTE GRAND SPORT
- 2013-2013 CHEVROLET CORVETTE 427