AIRAID® Cleaning Solution is uniquely formulated to clean without damaging the gauze filter media. AIRAID® Performance Oil Forms an additional line of defense against dirt without limiting airflow. Clean your AIRAID® filter every 30,000 to 50,000 miles for normal driving, or more often for off-road and heavy dust conditions.
If your annual mileage is low, be sure to check the filter once a year to see if oiling is needed.
- Use Only AIRAID® Cleaning Solution:
- Use only AIRAID® Cleaning Solution to clean your AIRAID® filter.
- Never use gasoline, detergents, steam cleaning or parts solvent.
- Oil After Cleaning (Not necessary with SynthaMax® Filter).
Your AIRAID® Premium Filter is pre-oiled and ready to use right out of the package. Always oil your AIRAID® Premium Filter after each cleaning.
- UNIVERSAL NON APPLICATION SPECIFIC