A versatile kart racing suit that conforms to the latest CIK FIA homologation standards, the K-MX 5 combines comfort and performance fit with a semi-floating arm construction and rear stretch panel on the back for excellent levels of movement and a three-layer main shell with moisture-wicking lining.
- Complies with the CIK FIA Level2 new standard homologation
- Technical three-layer construction that meets new homologation standards, featuring an 100 polymide outer shell and poly-cotton twill membrane and poly-toweling lining for comfort, durability and fit.
- Engineered design for durability, minimal material bunching and high levels of abrasion resistance while the poly-toweling lining offers excellent moisture-wicking.
- Mesh panels positioned on under arms, seat area, sides waist, bottom leg for optimized levels of ventilation.
- Semi-floating (3/4) shoulder gusset construction with stretch material provides improved freedom of movement.
- Stretch inserts around the lumbar area for enhanced flexibility while in and out of the kart.
- Knitted wrist and ankle cuffs provide a snug fit and help prevent unwanted movement of suit.
- Adjustable collar and Velcro waist belt allows a tight, personalized fit.
- Two flat pockets offer a convenient storage option for those times away from the driving seat.
- Premium YKK zippers with Alpinestars zipper pullers, plus double slider for versatile and customizable fit.
- Alpinestars Formula 1-styled shoulder epaulettes.
- UNIVERSAL NON APPLICATION SPECIFIC