With every detail on this auto racing suit designed to reduce weight and minimize driver fatigue, the Super Tech Suit features a fully floating arm construction and an extensive stretch panel on the back for excellent, anatomical performance fit. Light, close-fitting and featuring an innovative three-layer construction of aramidic and Nomex fibres this suit fully complies with the latest FIA homologation standards.
- Certified to FIA 8856-2000 homologation standard
- Ultra-lightweight, multi-layer Nomex fiber and aramidic fiber construction incorporates highly breathable mid-layer and panel inserts for performance and effective regulation of body temperature.
- Outer shell constructed from Nomex fibers for exceptional heat and flame-resistant properties.
- Alpinestars innovative material technology gives ultra-lightweight comfort with exclusive elastic fabric for fit and flexibility.
- Alpinestars fully floating arm construction with stretchable knit fabric ensures minimal material resistance while driving.
- Extended, Formula 1 derived anatomical stretch panels in lower back and sides, crotch and knee zones providing greater flexibility and superior fit, both in and out the car.
- Form fitting suit with engineered torso shaping.
- Soft collar with knit fabric and Velcro for secure, comfortable closure.
- Pre-shaped arm and leg patterning is ergonomically engineered for optimum fit in the driving position.
- Ribbed wrist and foot cuff closure provide a snug fit and help prevent unwanted movement of the suit.
- Alpinestars exclusive shoulder epaulette construction providing easy extraction system.
- Printed logos helps maintain suits material integrity and reduce weight.
- Premium YKK zippers with Alpinestars zipper pullers, plus double slider for versatile and customizable fit.
- Sold with washing bag for convenience and to help protect material fibers.
- UNIVERSAL NON APPLICATION SPECIFIC