The APEXi SMART Accel Controller offers instant and direct throttle response for vehicles equipped with Electronic Throttle Conrol (ETC) Systems. Throttle response that is delayed from ETC or better known as Drive-by-wire throttle is greatly improved with this simple unit and a vehicle specific plug and play harness installation which is connected between the factory accelerator pedal sensor and wiring harness within a few minutes.
- APEXi Original Accelerator Controller with 7-modes (3 ECO Modes, 2 Boost Modes, Lo-Throttle Mode, and Hi-Throttle Mode)
- Simple and Easy push button switch design
- Full-Color APEXi Logo LED Switch in 7 different colors per mode
- Reverse-Gear cancel harness is an added safety feature that is an installation option to revert to factory throttle setting when reversing vehicle
There are 3 ECO Mode options. Throttle response time will delay compared to factory throttle simulating the accelerator pedal being pressed gently which can result in fuel economic efficiency due to decreased initial load from the ouput of the accelerator pedal, in some cases can reduce fuel consumption by up to 10%. The ECO Mode can also be used to desensitize vehicles with abrupt throttle response from the factory, as seen on some vehicles such as the Toyota Tundra Truck.
Throttle response will delay from normal mode based upon throttle pedal percentage range. Throttle will react to how the user presses on the pedal between idle-to-full throttle range.
Throttle response time will become quicker and results in improved accelerator pedal feel. Returns to normal mode once pedal is pressed to fully open throttle.
Improved throttle response based on throttle percentage range, in this mode throttle will respond as if
depressing the pedal in full throttle. Returns to normal mode once pedal is pressed to fully open throttle.
Vehicle Specific Harnesses
Be sure to also check out vehicle specific harnesses to make installing your SMART Accel Controller a snap.
- 2006-2006 LEXUS GS300 GRS190 Chassis
- 2007-2012 LEXUS GS350 GRS191 Chassis
- 2006-2007 LEXUS GS430 UZS190 Chassis
- 2007-2011 LEXUS GS450H GWS191 Chassis
- 2008-2012 LEXUS GS460 URS191 Chassis
- 2003-2009 LEXUS GX470 UZJ120 Chassis
- 2003-2006 LEXUS RX330 MCU33/MCU38 Chassis
- 2007-2009 LEXUS RX350 GSU30W/GSU35W Chassis
- 2005-2009 LEXUS RX400H MHU38W Chassis
- 2005-2008 MAZDA 6 GG3S/GG3P Chassis
- 2005-2008 MAZDA 6 GY3W Chassis Wagon
- 2005-2008 MAZDA 6 GYEW Chassis Wagon