APR Performance Air Ducts help to channel cooling air into and out of heat-sensitive areas. Formed in the autoclave at high temperatures, APR Performance Air Ducts are made from pre-preg carbon fiber materials to be strong and light weight.
- Cool down hot engine bays, brakes, and passenger compartments by bringing in fresh cool air
- Cool down heat-sensitive components by exhausting hot air
- Pattern 2×2 twill weave
- Material Pre-preg carbon fiber, 3K
- Coating UV-stable clear coat
- Mounting Pre-drilled mounting holes
- Hardware Stainless-steel machine screws, washers, and nuts
- Known for weight savings and durability, APR Performance Air Ducts are formed in the autoclave at high temperatures using pre-preg manufacturing processes.
- Application-specific APR Performance Air Ducts utilize existing factory mounting locations for an OEM fit (not applicable for universal part numbers).
- Some APR Performance Air Ducts are designed to bring fresh cooling air into heat-sensitive areas.
- Other APR Performance Air Ducts are designed to exhaust hot air away from heat-sensitive areas.
- UNIVERSAL NON APPLICATION SPECIFIC