APR Performance Front Wind Splitters integrate with the front bumper to reduce front-end lift and increase high-speed stability. APR Performance Front Wind Splitters are highly-effective at balancing the front-vs-rear downforce when used on conjunction with APR Performance Adjustable Wings.
- Reduce front-end lift
- Maximize cornering speeds
- Enhance high-speed stability
- Pattern 2×2 twill weave
**Pre-preg carbon fiber, 3K + pre-preg nomex honeycomb
**Carbon fiber, 3K + fiberglass mat
- Coating UV-stable clear coat
- Mounting Custom mounting required (no pre-drilled holes)
- Hardware Stainless-steel machine screws, washers, nuts, and adjustable rods
- There are two types of APR Performance Front Wind Splitters.
- The first type is the standard carbon fiber type. This type of splitter provides good strength and rigidity, and is suitable for moderate racing conditions.
- The second type is the carbon fiber + nomex honeycomb type. This type of splitter provides the highest strength and rigidity at the lowest possible weight per square inch, and is suitable for high-speed racing conditions.
- Every APR Performance Front Wind Splitter is shaped to conform to the factory bumper (standard applications) or shaped per customer requirements (custom applications).
- Adjustable stainless-steel support rods are included with every APR Performance Front Wind Splitter.
- 2006-2010 DODGE CHARGER SRT8