APR Performance Side Rocker Extensions help to improve underbody airflow, reduce lift, and minimize drag-inducing turbulence. Formed in the autoclave at high temperatures, the APR Performance Side Rocker Extensions are made from pre-preg carbon fiber materials to be strong and light weight.
- Reduce front-end lift
- Maximize cornering speeds
- Enhance high-speed stability
- Pattern 2×2 twill weave
- Material Pre-preg carbon fiber, 3K
- Coating UV-stable clear coat
- Mounting Pre-drilled mounting holes
- Hardware Stainless-steel machine screws, washers, and nuts
- Known for weight savings and durability, APR Performance Side Rocker Extensions are formed in the autoclave at high temperatures using pre-preg manufacturing processes.
- Some APR Performance Side Rocker Extensions include trailing-edge vertical extensions (on select applications) that help to guide airflow away from the rear wheel wells, thus reducing lift and minimizing drag-inducing turbulence.
- Each APR Performance Side Rocker Extension application is designed specifically for the intended vehicle to ensure OEM fitment.
- APR Performance Side Rocker Extensions, Rear Bumper Extensions, and Vertical Extensions, include mounting holes and all necessary mounting hardware.
- 2010-2016 HYUNDAI GENESIS COUPE