Transmissions are notorious for factory converters that fail with high mileage, greater than stock power and/or frequent towing. OEM units are typically made with stamped metal, a single lock-up clutch and the stall speed is not matched to the motors torque curve.
ATS TripleLok and Five Star converters completely eliminate these weaknesses. They feature our patented square tab clutch design (for reliability during lock-up), ATS proprietary clutch material, CNC cut steels, re-designed stators, Torrington bearings and stall speeds matched to the Cummins motor. Both the TripleLok and Five Star are designed to hold increase torque while efficiently transferring it to the transmission. The result is more power to the ground, lower transmission temperatures and greater overall performance.
Custom stall speeds are available for racing/sled-pulling applications. ATS TripleLok and Five Star converters come with a 5 year / 500,000 mile warranty even for competition use.
- 2005-2008 CHRYSLER 300 V8 5.7
- 2005-2014 CHRYSLER 300 V8 5.7
- 2007-2008 CHRYSLER ASPEN V8 5.7
- 2007-2009 CHRYSLER ASPEN V8 5.7
- 2009-2014 DODGE CHALLENGER V8 5.7
- 2006-2008 DODGE CHARGER V8 5.7
- 2006-2014 DODGE CHARGER V8 5.7
- 2004-2014 DODGE DURANGO V8 5.7
- 2004-2008 DODGE DURANGO V8 5.7
- 2005-2008 DODGE MAGNUM V8 5.7
- 2003-2008 DODGE RAM 1500 V8 5.7
- 2003-2010 DODGE RAM 1500 V8 5.7