Born on the ovals of NASCAR and refined on road courses and drag strips around the world, Spek-Pro gauges are the most advanced instruments ever conceived. Bright 7 color LED lighting, configurable warning points, and peak recall makes sure you stay focused on the task at hand. Pro Control outputs allow the gauges to control nearly any vehicle function at predetermined points. Digital stepper motor design and motorsport grade sending units provide superior accuracy. The Spek Smoked series feature black dials, black bezels, and a smoked domed lens.
- 7 color user-selectable background illuminations (red, blue, green, white, yellow, orange, and violet) with adjustable brightness for day and night with independent dimming of dial and pointer.
- Configurable High and Low warnings using three on-instrument-face buttons
- Pro-Control output enables a 1.5 amp load to activate a relay and trigger your choice of warning lights, external buzzers, fans, pumps, or features such as water/meth/nitrous injection.
- Features a peak recall function, which enables the user to review high gauge readings. The highest reading will be stored by the gauge until it is cleared.
- Solid-state data acquisition grade sending units provide unmatched gauge accuracy and withstand the harshest environments.
- Includes patented light-weight, spin-on bracket and pre-wired harness for simplified installation.
- Patented Wide Angle dial design provides the largest viewable dial available in a 2-1/16 gauge.
- Precision 280° brushless stepper motor movement provides a quiet, fluid, and accurate pointer movement with superior dial resolution.
- UNIVERSAL NON APPLICATION SPECIFIC