These are harnesses for the use of AEMs Infinity Series-5 units.
- The Infinity has full control of fuel and ignition timing.
- The Infinity 508 is required for engines with eight cylinders.
- Some vehicles may need an aftermarket crank/cam angle disc if the vehicles factory crank/cam pattern is not officially supported by AEM.
- In some instances, the factory ECU remains in place to control dash gauges, drive-by-wire throttle systems, and other amenities.
- The factory ECU can be replaced if all vehicle functions are fully supported by AEM.
- Dodge/Ford/Hyundai/Kia applications include the mandatory aftermarket coil drivers wired into the Boomslang harness.
- AEM Net, AEM UEGO, and AEM Flash Enable connectors are wired into the Boomslang harness.
- Fully plug and play. Easy to install. Easy to uninstall.
- We fabricate the sub-harnesses. No cores needed.
- Saves time, hard-wiring costs, and your factory wire harness.
- 1996-1996 NISSAN 300ZX V6 3.0 T w/ Manual Trans
- 1995-1999 NISSAN MAXIMA w/ Manual Trans