These are harnesses for the use of Links G4+ Atom II, Monsoon, Storm, Fury, Xtreme and Thunder units.
- The G4+ has full control of fuel and ignition timing.
- Choose your specific vehicle in the dropdown menu and then select the G4+ unit you wish to use.
- Eight cylinder engines are best suited to the G4+ Storm, Xtreme, or Thunder to retain sequential injection and direct fire ignition.
- Six cylinder engines are best suited to the G4+ Storm, Fury, Xtreme or Thunder to retain sequential injection and direct fire ignition.
- Four cylinder engines can be operated with any of the available G4+ units and still retain sequential injection and direct fire ignition.
- In some instances, the factory ECU remains in place to control dash gauges, drive-by-wire throttle systems, and other amenities.
- Dodge/Ford/Hyundai/Kia applications include the mandatory aftermarket coil drivers wired into the Boomslang harness.
- Fully plug and play. Easy to install. Easy to uninstall.We fabricate the sub-harnesses. No cores needed.Saves time, hard-wiring costs, and your factory wire harness.
- NON-US VEHICLE SEE NOTES FOR FITMENT For JDM 1994-1999 Toyota Celica 3SGTE w/ Manual Trans
- 1993-1999 TOYOTA MR2 L4 2.0 T 3S-GTE Also fits JDM 96-99 Toyota MR2 w/ Manual Trans