Ceramic/Sintered Iron System, 200-400% over stock holding capacity (RACE ONLY)!
The FX500 System uses the Power Plus II Pressure Plate with the Sintered Iron disc or Rigid three or four puck disc. It is designed for maximum holding capacity with no compromises. Using a Sintered Iron friction material, the FX500 holds all the power and rapidly dissipates unwanted heat.
SFI Approved for most race applications.
Warning: The FX500 is a Solid Hub disc that engages and disengages instantly and may chatter upon starting from a stop. This is a Race Only clutch.
This system is custom built for the specific application. Please call with your special requirements.
- Custom built racing-only systems
- Holding capacity 200-400% over stock
- Built to your exact requirements
- High impact solid hub design
- SFI Approved on most race applications.
- Pressure Plate
- Clutch Disc
- Throw-out Bearing (when applicable)
- Pilot Bearing or Bushing (when applicable)
- Alignment Tool
- 1992-1997 LEXUS SC300 L6 3.0 5Speed Manual Trans
- 1993-1998 TOYOTA SUPRA BASE L6 3.0 2JZ-GE 5Speed Manual Trans